01 09 10

10 August 2015

UP Welcome Wall

This is my welcome wall for the 2015-2016 school year!  I am very pleased with how it turned out and think it is adorable!
This is in my bedroom, because I have not started school yet, but I can't wait to hang it up on my wall outside my room.  I think I might add some clouds as well, but not sure yet.  
I still need to cut out the middle of my letters and add my student's names to the balloons, but I couldn't wait to share it with you!  
You can recreate this for your back to school wall since I added it to my TPT store.  The pack includes printable letters and balloon templates and directions to build the house(since it didn't fit on a piece of paper, but it is EASY, I pormise! 
I did all of this in about 2 hours.(and the letters were the hardest part!)


No comments:

Post a Comment