01 09 10

17 August 2015

Ice Cream Job Chart

I have a job chart in my room and the students change jobs each week.  Not all my students have a job, but about half my class does.  They get their new jobs on Monday and it lasts the whole week. Next Monday, the students change jobs.
Last year I made apples with the job listed on them and the leaves had the student names on them and I moved the leaves each week.
I just finished making my job chart for the school year and thought I would share it with you all!  I like to change it up each year, and this yeat I decided to make my job chart Ice cream themed.

You can pick this up for free and print it out, copy the cones onto brown construction paper and the ice cream scoops onto colored paper of your choice.  Then add your students names to the scoops.
If the job is for 1 student, only put 1 scoop on top of the cone.  If the job required more than 1 student, you can stack the scoops (like in the picture) to let the student's know what their job is.

No comments:

Post a Comment