01 09 10

17 August 2015

Organization

It is always so hard to stay organized...at lease for me.  Each year I try to be better at it and I always fall short.  The most organized I am, is at the beginning of the year (before the students come) and when I am in my room and have time to put everything where it belongs.
Today I am going to share a few tips that have worked for me over the years.

These are really cute paper clips that I made in order to keep my spot in my plan book and in my life planner.  I found these on pinterest(I'm addicted) at Sugar Bee Crafts she has a free template online that I traced onto the felt and glued together.

I also have bins that hold all my unit games and activities for both math and reading.  Each bin is labeled with the subject and the unit that are inside. 


I don't know about you, but I can't remember to get anything done without a TO DO list.  I have one here on my TPT page for free, but I also carry around a small notebook to all my meetings and write down everything that I need to do.  It always feels so good to cross it off my list!







No comments:

Post a Comment