01 09 10

16 July 2015

Minions!!!

I made these precious minions last year for outside my door and all my students had one with their name on it!  They were so excited to take them home and some students still have them.  With the Minion movie coming out and still being a fan of Despicable Me, I wanted to make these available for your back to school bulliten boards.  Some teachers have made them themselves and some teachers have had their students make them and put them together.  They are very easy to put together and turn out very cute!
Just copy onto blue, white, and yellow paper and cut and glue together!  I made 26 last year for my class, and it took me less than a hour to put them together!
 This is what my wall looked like outside my room last year!
and these are all the pieces that you need to put the minion together!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment