01 09 10

05 March 2015

Dry erase calendars

This is what I created on the one snow day we had this week.  I still can't commit to putting everything in my phone and everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I need to write it down.  I have these hanging on the wall in my office at home and I love them! There is a glare from the window, but they are the same and they are on pictures frames so I can use dry erase markers on them.  I have 2 months at a time on them and I LOVE them!
I feel so organized and can see what I need to plan for the day and week and what is coming up!

I made these from construction paper and old picture frames.  I painted the frames black so they would match and them just drew an empty calendar on the white paper and stuck it behind the glass.  Then I got my dry erase markers and started labeling the numbers and filling in my busy schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment