01 09 10

07 July 2016

Five For Friday


This week started my summer break on Tuesday!  I had to go in on Monday to check out of the school and make sure everything was ready for summer.


This is what my room looked like when I left on Monday!  I can't wait to come back in September and see the shiny floor and take down all the paper off my shelves.



I am going to be VERY busy this summer.  I am doing my first year of curriculum planning for 2 weeks for the county.  I am excited about this opportunity and hope to meet and make new friends with this experience.


I just finished my 5th year of teaching!





We are having friends come to visit us for 4th of July and these are some things I have been working on for the weekend!


Teacher Tip of the Week was my To Do list for Summer!
I always like to organize as much as possible so that I am productive and get things done.  The way i do this is with to do lists.  I am terrible at remembering to do something unless i write it down on my to do list.  I write EVERYTHING down so that I get to do it and cross it off my list.  I know this is "old school" but this is how I work.  

This is my to do list for the summer.  What are your plans for the summer so that you are better prepared for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment