01 09 10

24 June 2016

Five For Friday

This was my last week with the students.  We were very busy with packing up the room, attending performances, Island Day, our End of the Year Party, and Field Day.

Our end of the Year party was a lot of fun.  We had these adorable cupcakes that my room mom and I made for the students and they tasted delicious.

Teacher Tip Tuesday for this week...
I leave my bulletin boards up over the summer so I don't have to put them back up in September when I go back to school.  I also leave up my numbers and alphabet on my walls.  




It was Island Day in Wednesday! We all got dressed up in our best beach gear and enjoyed our last full day of school!



We also had field day for the students where they were able to play outside for a couple hours and sign year books/memory books.


I am going to be tutoring over the summer and I created these sight word assessments to give to the students to see what they already know and what words we will be working on over the summer.  Since I do not know these students that well, we will be starting from square one.  I also will be giving these to my students at the beginning of next year.



1 comment: