01 09 10

06 May 2016

Five For Friday

I'll linking up with Doodle bugs Teaching blog to post my Five for Friday! TGIF! What a crazy week.  With Teacher appreciation week and testing starting it was busy busy busy!
 My room mom and classroom parents went above and beyond any expectations I had for Teacher Appreciation week this year! I was spoiled by all the sweets, supplies, gift cards, flowers, and treats I received throughout the week.
We made these super hero writing crafts yesterday for Sunday's Mother's Day! They turned out SO CUTE and my students wrote the sweetest things to their mothers.  
The other crafts will be done throughout the month.
 My first time ever using Mr. Sketch markers and I LOVE THEM!!!!! Thank you students! They smell amazing!
 You can never have enough colored copy paper and card stock!




We got these adorable tote bags from admin for Teacher Appreciation week!  They were filled with goodies and treats!

I have an addiction to sweets and chips :-( both are terrible for you and I just can't get enough.


Going to the movies tomorrow to see Jungle Book with the hubby!!!!! Thank you everyone for a wonder week and making me feel so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment