01 09 10

02 May 2016

Book Box Labels

Since this week is teacher appreciation week, why not start it off with a freebie!  These are my book box labels that I use in the classrooms to show the students where to put with book box and who's book box it belongs to.

This is an up-close view of what the labels look like.
The numbers go from 1-30.  I make 2 copies of these numbers.  One for the book box, and one for under the book box on the shelf so the students know where to place their book box on the shelf when they are finished with it.

I am also hosting a giveaway on Thursday, May 5. To enter, all you have to do is follow my TPT store and comment about how you felt appreciated this week on my facebook page or instagram.
The winner will get $10 to spend in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment