01 09 10

29 March 2016

April Writing Prompt Crafts

I just added my April Writing prompt crafts to my TPT store.  They are very cute and I can't wait to have my students complete them.  I love spring weather and the colors of spring...it means summer is soon approaching!  I usually do one a week with my students and they enjoy either taking them home or seeing them hung up in the hallway.
This is my writing prompt for April Fool's Day.  I am going to have my students write about a prank that has happened to them or they have done to someone else. If they like April Fool's Day? or a joke that they know.

 This is going to be the craft for April Showers.  It also comes with an umbrella if you want to make the duck with an umbrella instead of the hat.  This turned out super cute and I am in love with this little duck.
Spring is here! This is going to be the writing that we write about what we like to do in the spring.  I always love reading these because I like to see what the students do in the spring time that is different from the winter...there is usually a lot more playing outside!
This is the craft and writing for Earth Day.  We are going to make this after earth day.  we are going to talk about the Lorax and how important it is to take care of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment