01 09 10

20 December 2015

Christmas Gifts

This was the first year I decided to give gifts to my students, room parents, and team members, and I am so happy that I did. It was so nice when they were excited about the small gifts I had gave to them.  I got all my students The Gingerbread Man Loose In the School by .

The students were so excited about the book.  They were $1 on scholastic and I was able to use my points and bonus money to buy them.  I included a tag that I made on the inside of the book.  You can get it here to go inside any book as a gift to your students.

I have 2 parents who help me out a lot this year, and I wanted to get them something as well without breaking the bank.  I found this idea on Pinterest and LOVE it!  It is a oven mitt, a bag a sugar cookie mix, and some cookie cutters.  I also included a gift card for a local bagel shop inside.

And for my teamies, I also saw this on Pinterest and thought it was adorable.  It was a low cost gift but cute and thoughtful.  You can get the reindeer printable here.

All these gifts were under $3 each and I got many compliments on them from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment