01 09 10

03 May 2015

Linky Party

It's my first linky party!!! I'm so excited!  We just started 4th quarter last week at my school, but I am already thinking about next year.  I always do that around this time of the year.  I can start testing out things that I would like to try with my students next year on this years students, and I just feel more prepared when I start thinking about things early.
Anyways...

I linked up with Mrs. Wheelers First Grade  to talk about next years wish lists.
At the beginning of the year, I always ask for donations from parents for things for in the classroom.  In the past I have done "Lend a Helping Hand" with donation objects written on a hand print.
Next year I decided to do apples and this idea.  I got this idea from pinterest.  This is not my own.
However, I did make the apples that I will be printing out on colored paper for parents to take.  I am also going to have real apples for parents to have and the book The Giving Tree out to tie it all together.

The items listed on these apples so far are... Packing tape, play dough, snack bags, bingo markers (for painting indoor recess), masking tape, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, cards with blank insides, white card stock, colored card stock, colored printer paper, labels, sticky tack, stickers, glue sticks, tissues, board games (indoor recess), coloring books (indoor recess), jump ropes, side walk chalk, bubbles, googley eyes, magnets, dry erase markers, band aids, and brass fasteners.

If I think of anything between now and when school starts, I will add it to the list.  Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment