01 09 10

26 July 2016

Teacher Tip Tuesday #10


This week I wanted to show you how I organize my library and how easy it is for my students to use.  I have 3 book shelves in my classroom library for the students to choose books from for their book boxes or to use in the classroom.  I have the students responsible for exchanging their books when they need new ones to read.
This is how I organize the bins and the books so they are easy to find.
I use dot stickers that I get at the dollar store or target and I put one on every book according to what bin I want it in.  Then I also place a sticker on the library bin so the students can match the sticker color and place it in the correct bin when returning a book.  I have my Library Labels in my TPT store is you would like to look at them.  It includes 18 different library bin labels in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment