01 09 10

29 July 2016

Five For friday


It was a busy week and I am happy it is coming to an end.  I was able to sleep in this morning and get some things done around the house.
I went to see visit this cutie in South Carolina for the weekend!  I had so much fun catching up and playing with this little girl.
This was week 10 of my teacher tips.  It was about my classroom library organization. I place colored stickers on each book and the sticker matches the sticker on the bin in my library.  I also have labels on my bins so the students can look for a specific kind of book if they want.
This is one bin from my classroom library.  You can see the sticker on the book matches the sticker on the library label and bin.  The stickers I got at the dollar tree and target.  The library labels are in my TPT store.

I also decided on my welcome wall for outside my classroom and job chart for the beginning of school.
I posted this on TPT this week for you to use as well.  
I am going to have a mickey/minnie ears for each student in my class.  When I get my class list, I will place a name on each mouse for my welcome wall and on each hand for my job chart.

I've been working on my teacher binder and updating it for this year.  We are going to have a lot of changes this year in the curriculum and in the pacing of each subject so I needed to create a better teacher planner to help me with all this change.  I am not finished yet, but I am continuing to work on my teacher binder.

I hope to finish this in a couple weeks and post an editable version on TPT.  If you have any suggestions about what I can add to it I would appreciate the feedback.

Since I have been tutoring, I started using these to help with print and forming letters and numbers correctly.  
I printed them out on card stock and laminated them.  Now i have the kids I tutor use a dry erase marker to write and erase when they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment