01 09 10

15 July 2016

Five For Friday

This was my first week since school was over that I had a day off that I didn't need to go into school.  It was very nice to relax and get some work done around the house as well as for the classroom when I return in September.
This was a unit that I posted on TPT as a part of my Guided Math Lessons.  This one is all about teaching money and the value of coins to $1.



This was my Teacher Tip Tuesday post about sharp and dull pencils and managing pencil sharpening during class.


My blog post this week was about online resources that I use during the school year to make planning easier.

For the last 2 days I have attended a Literacy Training that was based on writing.  I went with a few friends and it was a lot of fun learning about how I can better incorporate writing into my lessons for next school year.

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I think you're the only person whose blog I've read recently who is starting school in September! Me, too! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment. Where do you teach? I'm in Virginia and I feel like we go so long into the summer (end of June) that by the time I get out and summer starts, other teachers are already going back to school and school supplies are out in stores!

    ReplyDelete