01 09 10

31 May 2016

Teacher Tip Tuesday #4


BOY Donations

At the end of each year, I can't help but to think of the next year. What do I want to work on over the summer to make the beginning of next year easier for me.  One thing I do each year is make a donations table for Meet the Teacher day and I also put it out at Back To School Night. My first year teaching, I didn't know what to ask for. I copied down whatever my co-worker had down and it was helpful, but once I had a year under my belt, I was able to think about what I was going to need for the next year. My second year of teaching I asked for many of the same things, but also a few other things that I was going to need. 

I found this cute idea and sign on Pinterest and had to copy for myself. It is from Head Over Heels For Teaching.

Last year I made these adorable apples to ask parents for donations at the beginning of the year. You can get them at my TPT store.
 I printed these on red, yellow, and green paper and cut them out. Parents could just grab whatever they wanted to donate.
For next year, I made cupcakes and this "sweet" sign to ask for donations. I am very excited to put these out at the beginning of next year. You can also get these at my TPT store. 

I printed them out on construction paper and scrapbooking paper and glued them together.


If you know me, you know I am addicted to pinterest and have to admit that none of these original ideas were my own, but I was inspired from Pinterest and recreated the ideas to make them work for me and my classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment