01 09 10

28 February 2016

Binder Covers, Spines, and Dividers

This pack is so cute and helping me stay organized this year.  I love the dividers for specific organization topics, and mix of black with colorful words.  I have a binder for each subject that I teach and within that binder includes the lesson plans and pacing calendar.  In math and reading I have included dividers for keeping track of data and progress of students.

For math and reading, I have included "guided" binder covers, spine and dividers so they are kept separate from my regular whole group reading and math binders.


You can also check out my Guided Math Binder Set Up pack or my Guided Reading Binder Set Up pack on my store to see the forms I use to keep my binders neat  and stay organized in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment