01 09 10

16 September 2015

Classroom Pictures

These are a little late but I wanted to share. I set it up similar to how I had it set up last year but I had to add another table because I have so many students this year.
This is my entrance door, my smart board area and the mail boxes and cubbies are for my students. The mailboxes hold their papers to go home and the cubbies hold their math supplies. Each student gets a math box with manipulatives in it that they can go to and use at any time during math.
This is the corner of my room that I use most frequently for teaching.  This is where my morning meeting, whole group lessons, and mini lessons happen. 
This was at the end of the day when my students need to stack their chairs so the custodians can clean the floors...but behind all the chairs is my classroom library.  Above the library is our goal setting bulletin board.  I do a lot with goal setting so this is the only time that the board is empty. We will be adding goals and changing them out often.
These are the tables and this year I added the plastic bins under the tables for when we get packed up before the end of the day, the students can place their stuff in the bins and continue on with class without their stuff being I the way.
This is my calendar time Area. We do calendar every day and eventually I have my students be the "teacher" and run calendar while I pull a group for guided reading.
This is my objective "I can " statements that lead my instruction and a few anchor charts and my daily schedule.  
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment