01 09 10

13 May 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and our Admin. and our PTA outdid themselves making us all feel very special and appreciated for all the hard work we do!  We were all super hero's for a week.
 This is the wall at the front of the school that the PTA decorated for us! Our PTA also brought us in lunch on Wednesday so none of the teachers had to worry about bringing a lunch in that day.  The decorations were also super hero themed and it looked amazing!
Our forms that we were asked to fill out from the PTA.  Our parents got a copy and I receiver almost EVERYTHING on my form (Note to self: next year...do not write so much junk food on my form!)
One of very many gifts that I got from my students throughout the week!
And on Friday every teacher in the school received a cape for being a super teacher!  This was hands down my favorite celebration from the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment