01 09 10

02 March 2015

Summer Review Packet

I have created a summer packet for my students as a review of the skills that they worked on while in 1st grade.  The packet includes reading, spelling, math, and writing.  It goes over each of the units that we will cover in math (all 11!) and 2 blank calendar pages for my students to complete during the summer months.  It also includes 2 How To writings, handwriting practice, and spelling/phonics activities.  The packet has a reading log and retell sheets for students to practice with over the summer.
The pack also has a goal setting sheet for the summer months.  I think this is important since we talk about goals all the time in my class.  Students need to be monitoring their learning and this is one way that they are help responsible for themselves.
I am going to copy the cover on colored paper with the rest of the packet on white.  Then I will bind it together and give one to each of my students on the last day of school so they can practice over the summer.

You can also print this packet out on my TPT store.




No comments:

Post a Comment