01 09 10

09 August 2016

Teacher Tip Tuesday #12


I know many of you are going back to school shortly or are already back to school. I still have a few weeks left of summer, but either way we all have to hang things and decorate our rooms to make them welcoming to our students.  This little trick is how I hang up EVERYTHING in my room and it allows me to reuse my borders/decorations year to year without ruining them.
If you place a small piece of packing tape on the back of whatever you are hanging and then add hot glue to the shiny side of the packing tape, it will not ruin the border or decoration.  It will stick to the wall just fine and when you are finished, it is also easy to take down without hurting your decorations. The hot glue will stick to the wall when you take down the decoration and not to the back of your decoration.
From there you can pick the hot glue off or use a scraper to get it off the wall.
Hope this helps when decorating this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment